Lookin at my old myspace messages

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Something aint right.....I logged into my myspace account for the first time in forever....and all the old messages are gone....it dont go far. Are these recent screen shots sir?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Something aint right.....I logged into my myspace account for the first time in forever....and all the old messages are gone....it dont go far. Are these recent screen shots sir?

thats what i saw for me..i had some gems of messages in my myspace inbox..i was mad they were gone

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:childplease: Actually not, but I had a ton of messages on myspace...and the oldest only goes back to 09 now...the inbox was wiped. It was a honest question.

Actually you were tryna be on some expose type shyt when clearly the message says 2007. FOH clown

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I have a friend that randomly added this bytch on MySpace one day, 5 years later they are still dating and talking about getting married :snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I have a friend that randomly added this bytch on MySpace one day, 5 years later they are still dating and talking about getting married :snoop:

Cant hate, get it how you live :ld:

I met my last bytch on urbanchat 2 years ago. Met her in person and she was buying me all kinds of snapbacks headphones and apple juice:ahh:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
OK nikka and who gives af that your messages were erased :what:
zmjfv8.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
More lies young man ? :aicmon:

You say this was 5 yrs ago.....and you're 17 now ? So we're to believe that you were doing 20 mile radius checks for girls when you were 12 ? :heh: Was mommy driving you to these play dates ?

How are these lies nikka? I swear u cornballs try way to hard to expose ppl.
You gota be a certain age to know how to use a search engine?

Where did i say i met up with them:sitdown: