Look at this n1gga.... look at him SMDH

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

Whatever breh but the fact you came to the conclusion in how his night ended tells me you have limited exposure to this world. Both of the white dudes are phaggots. The chances dude got invited by his two gay friends is highly unlikely. It's highly unlikely for a straight male to have two gay friends period.

I'm guessing dude is a friend of one of the white chicks and decided to partake in this travesty for pssyu. Doubt he got it and even if he did the length he had to go for one of them two broads in that picture is pathetic. No homo but he's not a bad looking dude so this type of desperation is :whoo:

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
It's not like there was a different character he could play.

:what: So he should dress up as a dog? :why:

panda-trashing-computer.gif

fukk you and fukk your computer.

Daps
Reppin
London
Whatever breh but the fact you came to the conclusion in how his night ended tells me you have limited exposure to this world. Both of the white dudes are phaggots. The chances dude got invited by his two gay friends is highly unlikely. It's highly unlikely for a straight male to have two gay friends period.

I'm guessing dude is a friend of one of the white chicks and decided to partake in this travesty for pssyu. Doubt he got it and even if he did the length he had to go for one of them two broads in that picture is pathetic. No homo but he's not a bad looking dude so this type of desperation is :whoo:

:childplease: It was a simple troll comment that wasn't serious in any way shape or form.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

He was trolling breh. Stop being slow on the uptake. My nikka green egg is not part of the c00n committee.