Look At The Nigerian Yall

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Y'all just lame af how much y'all hate on everything

Sounding like some gossiping ass feminists always got something to complain about
When you first started here I remember your location was switzerland or some shyt. yet you type and pretend to be black on here calling other people out? you never used the word yall in your life, shutup hypocrite. plus you don't even know the story behind nigerian and the fukkery. you look stupid all around.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
@Uncle Grime. said I should read more books I was saying I'm reading my ninth book this year. lol
When I was a kid I use to write short stories but p*ssy and adult responsibilities put a halt to all that :russ::francis:
Oh okay I read that wrong...
I fukks with that avi by the way...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yep. Saw a stan right on this very page. And dude is also associated with that "other" site. :skip:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
When you first started here I remember your location was switzerland or some shyt. yet you type and pretend to be black on here calling other people out? you never used the word yall in your life, shutup hypocrite. plus you don't even know the story behind nigerian and the fukkery. you look stupid all around.

Man what :russ: