Daps
Reppin
VA
I saw these pics and knew y'all was gonna go in. Leave Rudy alone :damn:

:to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread confirms the latent homosexuality that a lot of the male posters possess.

Aint no real type nikka passing that up. Broad looks very fukkable on that diving board...

Only a homo would think otherwise

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This thread confirms the latent homosexuality that a lot of the male posters possess.

Aint no real type nikka passing that up. Broad looks very fukkable on that diving board...

Only a homo would think otherwise

:what: So because some of us have standards and wouldn't fukk a fat broad, we're fakkits?! I swear these lard chasers are trying to flip the game. Well I ain't having it. You can like fat bytches all you want, but don't try to cast aspersions on those of us who prefer our rolls on the dinner table, mon fukker.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: So because some of us have standards and wouldn't fukk a fat broad, we're fakkits?! I swear these lard chasers are trying to flip the game. Well I ain't having it. You can like fat bytches all you want, but don't try to cast aspersions on those of us who prefer our rolls on the dinner table, mon fukker.

First of all. She aint big like that. Second, that broad still aint no where near ugly. Finally, you don't have standards cause you aint fukking forreal, or either you're not really attracted to black women.....or you're probably under the age of 20