Look At IGN Trash Ass Top 10 Fighters List

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Besides SF3 all of those games are from the 2010's. It was obviously put together by a young gamer:pachaha:

This board is full of :flabbynsick: myself included. Check the responses from this thread a couple of months ago

We mostly listed old games :mjgrin:

a best of all time list and all but 1 game has been released in the last decade? when there are forgotten fighters better than some listed? if it were called the 10 best fighters of the decade there wouldnt be as much controversy

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The thing about this list is when you first read it it looks NUTS.. but when you really start trying to prove it wrong you come up with nothing... masterful stuff from IGN imo :ohhh::ehh:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The thing about this list is when you first read it it looks NUTS.. but when you really start trying to prove it wrong you come up with nothing... masterful stuff from IGN imo :ohhh::ehh:

Man I can easily come up with a list better than that Watch this

• SF III : 3rd Strike
  • SC 2
  • MK X
  • CvSNK 2
  • Tekken 3
  • KI Gold
  • Darkstalkers 3
  • SF IV
  • MK Trilogy
  • Tekken 5

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
seems like a solid mainstream list. seems to prefer modern console accessibility with decent online mode. for a mainstream site like IGN, that is actually reasonable

This.

I think the list is taking accessibility (online play, current purchase options) into account.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
kof 98 is my favorite but no issue with 13 being there. it's the best looking game snk ever made and still feels like classic kof

def agree with 3rd strike being #1

I get nikkas are nostalgic for mvc2, personally I'd play it over 3 but cmon. mvc2 is one of the most broken fighters ever made, it's a lazy mugen sprite dump in a lot of ways and there's no story mode or real single player content at all. it only really got fame from hype tournaments

skullgirls is silly but other than that the list is decent for IGN. tekken tag 2 is the goat tekken game imo but I get why they had to put 7