Look at how Dem shills are attacking Brother Cornel West

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Am I supposed to be mad at morehouse students for supporting a person who gave their school record levels of funding?

nope :umad:
Your response is much more civil than what I put in OP. Plus I’m going to assume you’re black so your opinion matters much more on this topic than these deranged cac liberals. They should focus their energy on their relatives who are going to proudly vote for Trump tenfold instead of barking at Brother West. But I get it, he is a much easier target than going after their kin.:sas2:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Your response is much more civil than what I put in OP. Plus I’m going to assume you’re black so your opinion matters much more on this topic than these deranged cac liberals. They should focus their energy on their relatives who are going to proudly vote for Trump tenfold instead of barking at Brother West. But I get it, he is a much easier target than going after their kin.:sas2:
I’m a black man.

Cacs being over the top, but Cornel invited much of this by this mind boggling Presidential campaign he’s running.

:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Are these just random white people commenting or do they have something in common? I recognize Olbermann nobody else.
Media people. But they’ve been going in on West for almost a year.

West been running a both sides campaign and there was a theory going around t at he was running to pay off his back taxes and child support.

I dunno, I honestly had thought about him in months.

Only post that was over the top was the last one, but I think that’s just a nobody put in there for outrage bait.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
I’m a black man.

Cacs being over the top, but Cornel invited much of this by this mind boggling Presidential campaign he’s running.

:manny:
That’s cool bro. The reason I’m not feeling this energy towards Brother West is that we all know he’s not the reason Biden will win or lose. You’d never see them tell the majority of white women who will vote for Trump to “stfu”. They’d never tell the growing # of Hispanics who are joining the Trump camp to “leave the country”. They use this flagrant language only for black men whenever we hint at not giving them 90%+ every fukking election cycle. The fact that they are comfortable talking like this when he is giving his opinion on a community matter doesn’t bother you even a bit regardless of his caricature status?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Sounds pretty much like this forum when you say that dems should have to earn your vote. The minute a black man stops being a dem stooge, they start sounding a lot like Republicans. In fact, they sound worse.