Look At All Of These Stans At PAX-Smooth3d

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lol @ the one kid using the pre-E3 sony stan talking point.

"Uhm, well, MS is marketing itself as an entertainment system, PS4 is about games"

If only he knew :mjpls:

Goes to show how far groupthink reaches. I was choppin it up with some pro-sony cats this week and a couple of em ain't even kno PSN+ was mandatory next gen :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ the one kid using the pre-E3 sony stan talking point.

"Uhm, well, MS is marketing itself as an entertainment system, PS4 is about games"

If only he knew :mjpls:

Goes to show how far groupthink reaches. I was choppin it up with some pro-sony cats this week and a couple of em ain't even kno PSN+ was mandatory next gen :pachaha:
Well wouldn't you say those same people in this hive mind were mostly pro-360 this gen?? What happened??

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
1:41 = Xbox core fanbase

Thats who's calling you ****** in COD sessions. Him and his little brother.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It will be interesting to see how much a video like this really represent what the consumer is hungry for. I don't think they will put TOO much stock in it, but if I'm one of the guys at MS that has been working on the Xbox One project, I don't feel good after watching this video.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It will be interesting to see how much a video like this really represent what the consumer is hungry for. I don't think they will put TOO much stock in it, but if I'm one of the guys at MS that has been working on the Xbox One project, I don't feel good after watching this video.
This is actually the most positive Xbox reaction Ive seen. Ive seen similar videos where you will be hard pressed to find a single Xbox supporter. The 180 on every initial policy they presented seems to have lured a few battered wives into taking them back but its too little, too late.