LONZO BALL’S BABY MAMA CALLS HIM A DEADBEAT & REPORTEDLY WANTS $30K

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yup. If u watched their show you woulda saw how they just gave her the keys and let her be hands on in the family’s business. They had her as the lead designer of woman’s division of the BBB clothing. She was gathering up intel on how to run a business and she got that dummy Lonzo to knock her up. Now watch how she flips this into some Kardashian level glo up when she puts that nikka on child support and open up her own business and other avenues of wealth. It’s sad to see how black men and black people in general continue to get finessed by outsiders using the SAME tactics over and over again. But Lonzo isn’t black and Lavar is a c00n so let them nikkas HTON. Neva lost!

:mjlol: You think a early 20 something woman threatening a TELL ALL BOOK knows how to run a business and flip it into some Kardashian shyt?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yup. If u watched their show you woulda saw how they just gave her the keys and let her be hands on in the family’s business. They had her as the lead designer of woman’s division of the BBB clothing. She was gathering up intel on how to run a business and she got that dummy Lonzo to knock her up. Now watch how she flips this into some Kardashian level glo up when she puts that nikka on child support and open up her own business and other avenues of wealth. It’s sad to see how black men and black people in general continue to get finessed by outsiders using the SAME tactics over and over again. But Lonzo isn’t black and Lavar is a c00n so let them nikkas HTON. Neva lost!

Post sounds like a flyer to join the Future Caucasians of America union. :denzel_lol:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: You think a early 20 something woman threatening a TELL ALL BOOK knows how to run a business and flip it into some Kardashian shyt?
Don’t be so naive breh. Them people have access and connections. A tell all book will turn into interviews, TV shows, clothing lines, movie deals and etc. Just watch.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That fukking c00n Lavar thought injecting cac blood in his gene pool would give him some good kids lol

Slick headed ass c00n:pacspit:

Dumb fucc spent all that time running in Chino Hills with his his kids.. shoulda sat they ass down at the dinner table and had a talk about the birds and the bees and taking care of your paper :ufdup:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
She knows how to gather and finesse capital. So I won't dismiss the idea. :ehh:

Don’t be so naive breh. Them people have access and connections. A tell all book will turn into interviews, TV shows, clothing lines, movie deals and etc. Just watch.

It's not being naive. And a tell all book works in Omarosa's case because she's telling on people she won't have to deal with again. You don't write a TELL ALL BOOK on a nikka and his family you gotta collect child support from for the next 18 years.

I ain't saying she won't do it but if she does then you can eliminate a Kardashian business model out the equation.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Dudes need to have sex with more females before knocking one up, and that goes quadruple for professional athletes.

That's them lightskin nykka problems. Most light skin brehs I know get the box thrown to em like it's nothing while us dark/brown skin brehs gotta scrap for it. Dude got his easy layup with an instagram thot and ruined his life off it because they don't experience trial and error like the dark skin brehs do.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You don't write a TELL ALL BOOK on a nikka you gotta collect child support from for the next 18 years.

Well she's threatening to release a TELL-ALL if he doesn't give her 30K in child support. Also, she releasing the book doesn't keep her from getting child support from him. So she's getting money either way.

If she graduated college, was given keys to their business and ran it, then she'll be able to flip it. Well at least the possibility isn't trivial.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It's not being naive. And a tell all book works in Omarosa's case because she's telling on people she won't have to deal with again. You don't write a TELL ALL BOOK on a nikka and his family you gotta collect child support from for the next 18 years.

I ain't saying she won't do it but if she does then you can eliminate a Kardashian business model out the equation.
:gucci:

BRO SHE LIVES IN CALIFORNIA, SHE GONNA GET THE MAX CHILD SUPPORT REGARDLESS, ESPECIALLY SINCE WHITE FOLK HATE LAVAR AND THE BALL FAMILY.

She has ALL THE POWER in this situation.

What are you even trying to say????

kuts

All Star
Daps
That's them lightskin nykka problems. Most light skin brehs I know get the box thrown to em like it's nothing while us dark/brown skin brehs gotta scrap for it. Dude got his easy layup with an instagram thot and ruined his life off it because they don't experience trial and error like the dark skin brehs do.

I'm speaking in general, breh

:pachaha:

Anyone can get touched if they're inexperienced, desirous, and don't have an eye for quality.