Lonzo Ball will undergo a third surgery on his left knee that is expected to cost him most, if not all, of the 2023-24 season

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This sounds painful

Thank you for posting this, because I was asking wtf else would he be doing with another surgery. At this point, his team had to be looking into some extreme procedures like this tweet calls out.

Chandler Parsons was talking about him potentially having to get that shot that regrows cartilage in his knee some weeks ago. He mentioned that it wears off every 4 or 5 months and it's administered in Germany (which isn't ideal when you're in the middle of a season). This is his future, never heard of a replacement, but I'm assuming the maintenance on his knee moving forward has to be crazy for an NBA athlete.

:mjcry:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

nikka was talking big shyt and low-key blaming the Bulls for the prolonged injury. Now I'm assuming Lonzo and his team have been responsible for his recovery since the 2nd surgery and now here we are...

:mjlol:

:yeshrug:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for posting this, because I was asking wtf else would he be doing with another surgery. At this point, his team had to be looking into some extreme procedures like this tweet calls out.

Chandler Parsons was talking about him potentially having to get that shot that regrows cartilage in his knee some weeks ago. He mentioned that it wears off every 4 or 5 months and it's administered in Germany (which isn't ideal when you're in the middle of a season). This is his future, never heard of a replacement, but I'm assuming the maintenance on his knee moving forward has to be crazy for an NBA athlete.

:mjcry:
i think your talking about prp treatment, that doesnt help grow cartilage, it helps promote healing with your own blood

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i think your talking about prp treatment, that doesnt help grow cartilage, it helps promote healing with your own blood

Start at the 1:50 mark