Lonzo Ball will undergo a third surgery on his left knee that is expected to cost him most, if not all, of the 2023-24 season

Daps
Curious how long it takes him to get back to anywhere near where he was and what it does for the rest of the Bulls season

Daps
Clown I literally said form in the quote :mjlol:

Don’t be mad because your dumbass doesn’t know the difference between form and a actual jumpshot
A guy who can barely walk is prob not working on his form in any capacity. :mjlol:

You're a paste eating retard for making such a dumb statement. So many dumb mother fukkers that will proudly defend the stupidest shyt on this board

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
A guy who can barely walk is prob not working on his form in any capacity. :mjlol:

You're a paste eating retard for making such a dumb statement. So many dumb mother fukkers that will proudly defend the stupidest shyt on this board
I don't want to involve myself in you guys argument, but just to clarify my statement from earlier. There are form shooting drills that involve very little to no legs. There are even form shooting drills where you are sitting down. Just judging by how nice that jump shot looked in those clips, I would guess Lonzo did a lot of form shooting.

Daps
I don't want to involve myself in you guys argument, but just to clarify my statement from earlier. There are form shooting drills that involve very little to no legs. There are even form shooting drills where you are sitting down. Just judging by how nice that jump shot looked in those clips, I would guess Lonzo did a lot of form shooting.
Laying on your back and shooting into the air is one of them. That's more focused on fixing your aim and release than anything else. I just find it hard to believe that was Lonzo's priority when homeboy could barely get around. When someone says "working on your form" that usually means the entire body not just what you do with your upper body.