"Long time since we have talked"

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think you should have come off like that. I would have made it seem like I was not sweating it.

-DMP-

man I have nothing to lose im just feeling her out...I just asked her that her actions arent matching her words....why is she thinking about me...and what is she going to do about it

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like you fell for it when you asked her "why she's on that bs"....you gave her the option to deny it or agree to your accusations, so of course she denies it to save face...

..what's the point of this thread anyway?

whats the point of 99% of the threads made in the Locker Room?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn so she tells me she saw the tickets to the game we went to and remembered how we had a great time and how sweet and caring I was. She said she hasnt had it in a while . She says she wants to see me and that we should grab a movie tonight. I had a first date with this chick, but im def. feeling this other chick, better I might have to cancel on this chick tonight, it would be the first time ive ever cancelled on a date. I have another date with a chick tomorrow, and im feeling her much more than the chick I was suppose to go out with tonight.

Im going to say yes, she might be playing me but life is full of risk

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man when I scoop this chick up im going to tell her she owes me for canceling the date I had tonight

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I have nothing to lose im just feeling her out...I just asked her that her actions arent matching her words....why is she thinking about me...and what is she going to do about it

Exactly if her actions aren't matching her words then she's tryna play you. fukk her words, if she ain't hit you up in ten days after yall supposedly had a great time she aint feelin you like that. All i heard was a bunch of excuses out her mouth

Daps
damn so she tells me she saw the tickets to the game we went to and remembered how we had a great time and how sweet and caring I was. She said she hasnt had it in a while . She says she wants to see me and that we should grab a movie tonight. I had a first date with this chick, but im def. feeling this other chick, better I might have to cancel on this chick tonight, it would be the first time ive ever cancelled on a date. I have another date with a chick tomorrow, and im feeling her much more than the chick I was suppose to go out with tonight.

Im going to say yes, she might be playing me but life is full of risk

Cut this "other chick" :duck: breh. If you had another chick you wouldnt has counted them ten days. If you going out with this chick again and she dont put out, drop the hoe before you cage yourself into the friend zone :ufdup:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
the short version:

I went out with this chick once, she said she had a great time, we kissed several times throughout the night. Well she flaked twice when we had something else planned, cancelling the day before. Well finally i stopped hitting her up, and we have gone 10 days w/o any contact, but now she just text me saying "long time since we have talked"

I should text her back, "yeah because you was on that BS", but I dont want her to know that I was even concerned with her flakiness
chat her up make plans then flake on her

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She paid for the movies and dinner...Monday night I'm going out with the chick who invited me to the concert

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
images