Long Kiss Goodnight Is The Most Disrespectful COLD Hearted Diss Ever

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
I grew up a Pac fan & even being from Philly I was all about Death Row.

With that said, as an elder statesman in the room, I can say that LKGN was a scathing subliminal.

I remember something from Cease that said LKGN was toned down from the original diss Biggie laid in the booth. The original diss is what I want to hear!

And if y'all keep comparing the two...Biggie was the most talented rapper of all time & Pac was the most productive

Hey my dude, that's New York rhetoric for you from Lil' Cease. How could ANYTHING said by Biggie be worse than 'Hit Em Up'? Don't forget also the 'Long Kiss Goodnight' was recorded and released AFTER 'Pac died and Biggie was still scared to say his name. And then died BEFORE the song got released.

NY SUPER LOSS

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pac stans are furious :mjlol::lolbron:he'd been going to his "enemie's" home as far back as the ready to die days/era ('94-95) :ufdup:pac do any shows or noteworthy ones at least in NY when beef took hold? :sas1::mjpls:notice how no ones even booing at all. no one booed

or hated on him in LA until the beef between pac/big blew up. speaking of which, he even

went to the '96 soul train in LA in enemy territory after the beef between them really took hold :ufdup:whats worse, getting killed in enemy territory like the true soulja pac claimed to be or getting killed in your own territory/side (in vegas)? :russ:
thats what might happen when you spend more than half your life on one side then switch to another and start claiming it :manny:and no that "ether" doesnt even register in alot of rap fans minds anymore. only people that think "frank white needs to get spanked right" is funny and a good line remember it :dead: lies arent an ether. the truth is though "lick shots woke ya seed up" :dead::umad:

lmao you in here acting like one of them won the beef .. are you retarded? .. they're BOTH dead .. fukk you in here talking about?

fukk is your finger stuck to that smiley button or some shyt?

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
XujHLh.jpg

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Hey my dude, that's New York rhetoric for you from Lil' Cease. How could ANYTHING said by Biggie be worse than 'Hit Em Up'? Don't forget also the 'Long Kiss Goodnight' was recorded and released AFTER 'Pac died and Biggie was still scared to say his name. And then died BEFORE the song got released.

NY SUPER LOSS

Ny won the coastal war tho

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

NY SUPER LOSS
Lkgn was recorded before Pac died but they just changed it up a bit

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Biggie got popped once, shyt his pants, and died on the spot. Pac got hit up like Denzel in Training Day and fought for his life until the bitter end. People rode for Pac after he got shot, Biggie's people left his ass on ice in LA, told his mom, and high tailed it back to NY.

Sad situations for both brothas but clearly one was cut from a different cloth. Pac was a soldier, Big was a spoiled fat kid that sold a little dope because he wanted to be down.
This is kinda true too:francis:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP PAC,KADAFI AND FATAL!!!!!!:salute:

underated diss made after 2pacs death:salute:

Fatal and Napoleon go the fukk in,Edi goes for the throat with "your man wasn't shyt(Biggie) and neither is you,if you acting tuff we popping 3 into you":myman:

Last edited: