Long Island Serial Killer/Gilgo Beach Murderer Suspect Arrested

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Mad bodies and cops just NOW catching him. its crazy how when it's white criminals doing the murdering cops move slow asf doing their job...:francis: that's just my opinion on how i see it...

Nah this breh was catching bodies for decades before they caught him

Technology is better now thankfully...someone like the OP may never have been caught if this was the 70s

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Partly because Nassau County/Suffolk County was so corrupt, from the police chief, to many other offciers, and numerous elected officials

that they didn't want the FBI to come in and work with them, because of the corruption they were involved in

so after all or a lot of the corruption was prosecuted, and they had a new chief (who is actually black, I think) they had the FBI join the task force

and it only took like 3 years to make the arrest from there

he wasn't really that sloppy, but the case was solve able because of the phone records associated with the victims phones, and the area where the crimes occurred. The suspect had to live in the area. There was evidence to work with.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Man some of these serial killers are so unnerving. Was it the Zodiak that believed every soul he took would be a slave for him in the afterlife..said he wanted as many slaves as possible.