Long Hot Weekend: 25 Shot in New York Over Just 48 Hours

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is it wrong that I want another blackout like in 2003 :ahh:

I was only 13, me and my fam were just sitting outside until 4am. Plenty of people were out and about at that time.

that shyt was the only time every neighbor on the street talked to each other :laugh:

living in safe neighborhoods :ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Im no bytch but got damn i am NOT fukking with this guy

First off, I'm glad hes not black :whew:

Second, :wtf: at a dude like that living in Bed Stuy of all places, I don't remember any of the Hispanic brehs looking like that, looks like one of those Long Island goons...

:huhldup: That's a stone cold killer right there. He just waiting for commissary

ku-medium.jpg

shooter of the 11 year old

no cism, GTFO thinking the shooter wasnt black :pachaha:

Police arrest self-professed skinhead in assault » Redding Record Searchlight

2008 white supremacist. him in bed stuy = :krs:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao @ nikkas actually thinking that dude did a shooting in Bed Stuy

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
For a place known for basically banning guns, NY has hella shootings.

its still easy for them to get guns in Virginia or Maine. NYC still has a ridiculous amount of knuckleheads who only know crime and ignorant behavior. you really dont get the big picture of it until you actually go there. even in Manhattan you constantly run into thugs and jackasses looking for a come up i could only imagine how it is in the neighborhoods id avoid. ive been to Brooklyn but only around Brooklyn Center and thats nice

NYC is huge there is a lot of areas and things to control and they will fight for that forever

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
its still easy for them to get guns in Virginia or Maine. NYC still has a ridiculous amount of knuckleheads who only know crime and ignorant behavior. you really dont get the big picture of it until you actually go there. even in Manhattan you constantly run into thugs and jackasses looking for a come up i could only imagine how it is in the neighborhoods id avoid. ive been to Brooklyn but only around Brooklyn Center and thats nice

NYC is huge there is a lot of areas and things to control and they will fight for that forever

You don't constantly run into thugs in Manhattan, you're acting as if there's stick up kids lurking in Midtown :comeon:

Maybe in the hood but not the places tourists frequent.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You don't constantly run into thugs in Manhattan, you're acting as if there's stick up kids lurking in Midtown :comeon:

Maybe in the hood but not the places tourists frequent.

yes you do. every time i go down and walk around the 34th and surrounding areas just one of the areas i go to in Manhattan theres always multiple store fronts and side streets where im walking past 5-10 "thugs" asking me if i need drugs and basically giving me the shady eye. i wouldnt want to walk down the wrong alley with them following me thats for sure. its common sense to know these guys are up to no good now imagine how they act towards each other and in their hoods....their active

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:patrice:

A lot of people don't have A/C, sitting in the house isn't too pleasant in that type of weather, its rough just trying to go to sleep on a hot, humid night..

I remember the first year I stayed at college at my college apartment after my soph year cuz I had a job down there. it was HOT as hell that summer. and the apt had no a/c. I ain't have bread like that to cop an A/C, so I was in there suffering. when it's hot as hell, you can't even sleep. the only thing u can do is keep taking showers.

last summer here, it was like 90+ for all of july. shyt was brutal. my a/c was running 24/7. but when the weather is closing in on 100 degrees and over 90 at night time, even my central AC wasn't enough to keep the upstairs cool. I got 10 foot ceilings and what not :why:. my wife ended up coming up on a portable A/C from a crackhead new in the box. that shyt was a lifesaver. cuz that portable A/C along with our central A/C, we were finally able to get comfortable. but ya'll remember all the murders last year out here? no coincidence it was one of the hottest summers EVER.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
yes you do. every time i go down and walk around the 34th and surrounding areas just one of the areas i go to in Manhattan theres always multiple store fronts and side streets where im walking past 5-10 "thugs" asking me if i need drugs and basically giving me the shady eye. i wouldnt want to walk down the wrong alley with them following me thats for sure. its common sense to know these guys are up to no good now imagine how they act towards each other and in their hoods....their active

That's the first time I ever heard of this :dwillhuh:

This never happened to me :dwillhuh:

I honestly thought you was talking about those GROWN MEN selling candy in a aggressive manner, I never see these dudes outside of Midtown, yea teenagers sell candy all over the city on the subway but you see grown ass men selling candy in Midtown, but still there easy to brush off.

You're acting as if people is getting robbed at knife or gun point in the tourist parts of Manhattan (The area you described) which is not the case, that area is safe. Only time that area is bad is during Easter.

I know you're white, but still even on City Data which has white posters they never mentioned anything like this :dahell:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

:wtf: ...thiss tory sounds fake as hell, unless u talking about walking around 8th ave at like 2or 3 in the morning.