Loner by choice...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm sharing thoughts....fukk it. Does every thread have to have a point? I knew I was wasting my time making this thread seeing everything else that's in this forum.

Then get a damn diary bytch nikka. If it ain't bout no fukkery nikkas don't care :camby:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm the same way bruh

I'm even like that when it comes to family, I like to keep my distance.

I am too. I've always been like that. I love my family though. Personally, I just want to be there when they need me.

I've always been the black sheep of my family. Out of all my family (including extended), I can count 3-4 people I can relate to. Other than that, we're just living in completely different worlds. Other than my dad, I'm the only man in my immediate family. Growing up around women for most of my life, I just retreated to my own devices. If it wasn't hanging out in the basement of my house and watching TV or playing video games, It was hanging out with the homies. All of my family would be in the living room watching The View, Oprah or something girly and I would be chilling by myself in the basement of my house. Dad was always out working.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

I don't. *kanye shrug*

I have my favorite teams, but I don't follow them. I have my favorite players, but they're more so the people I look up to as far as my inspirations and where I want to be in life.

I like to play sports. I played baseball, basketball, soccer, and ran cross country in school. But I was never about watching games on TV or devoting my life to whole seasons (other than the Steelers from the 90s to now).

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I am too. I've always been like that. I love my family though. Personally, I just want to be there when they need me.

I've always been the black sheep of my family. Out of all my family (including extended), I can count 3-4 people I can relate to. Other than that, we're just living in completely different worlds. Other than my dad, I'm the only man in my immediate family. Growing up around women for most of my life, I just retreated to my own devices. If it wasn't hanging out in the basement of my house and watching TV or playing video games, It was hanging out with the homies. All of my family would be in the living room watching The View, Oprah or something girly and I would be chilling by myself in the basement of my house. Dad was always out working.
do you ever get judged as stuck up or arrogant for being to quiet?

shyt is exhausting trying to play that extrovert personality around people. Like i'd rather run 5 miles straight than do that no lie. Seems like playing that personality drains the fukk out of me

Daps
Reppin
VOID
do you ever get judged as stuck up or arrogant for being to quiet?

shyt is exhausting trying to play that extrovert personality around people. Like i'd rather run 5 miles straight than do that no lie. Seems like playing that personality drains the fukk out of me

I've definitely been referred to as arrogant. One of my co-workers said I had an attitude. I asked her "what do you get from my personality that makes it seem like I have an attitude?"

Cause, I'll be the first to admit I do! I'm quiet because I have so much to say, but I'd rather not reveal too much about myself by talking too much.

I guess for me I can be an extrovert when I want to. When I meet people who share similar interests I can talk for miles on end. When I'm around people who I can care less for (co-workers especially)...it's exhausting. I dislike trying to make conversation with people who seem like they're not moved by anything. I hate that cause it seems like talking to them is like talking to a brick wall. They don't laugh at my jokes (or get them or my sense of humor), trying to relate to them is not happening, and just even making small talk seems like a challenge. I don't want to seem anti-social and be seen as "that guy" at my job, but at the same time if I'm not getting any reception from people when I'm interacting with them what's the point?