lol @ these youtube to mp3 sites tryna justify themselves

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
smh @ using sites

Everybody, listen closely, I'm bout to change your life.

JDownloader.

It's a free app. Google it, or click.
This shyt right here... It can download EVERYTHING.
And by everything, I mean it. Think of any downloadable material, this thing get it for you.

Load a youtube link, it offers you to download it, convert it to several formats, you can even pick quality.

Megaupload, mediafire, sharebee, rapidshare, any video site (redtube :shaq:) all that shyt works.

You don't have to mess around with waiting times, typing in codes, none of that.

Just copy the link, and the app automaticly downloads it for you.
Copy multiple links, it downloads everything.

And once again, its free, totally legal, never going to be fukked in the ass by Google.

:cheers:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
smh @ using sites

Everybody, listen closely, I'm bout to change your life.

JDownloader.

It's a free app. Google it, or click.
This shyt right here... It can download EVERYTHING.
And by everything, I mean it. Think of any downloadable material, this thing get it for you.

Load a youtube link, it offers you to download it, convert it to several formats, you can even pick quality.

Megaupload, mediafire, sharebee, rapidshare, any video site (redtube :shaq:) all that shyt works.

You don't have to mess around with waiting times, typing in codes, none of that.

Just copy the link, and the app automaticly downloads it for you.
Copy multiple links, it downloads everything.

And once again, its free, totally legal, never going to be fukked in the ass by Google.

:laugh: We've been preaching jdownloader for years at :flabbynsick:.com but people dont wanna listen