lol @ these youtube to mp3 sites tryna justify themselves

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds about right to me...youtube doesn't do much to keep copywritten material off its website at all,they just don't want people to be able to save **** and not have to constantly come back to they site to watch FULL movies and Martin episodes...like they said,if u really worried about it make everybody who wants to view youtube have to register...then if u see them ripping stuff or puttin up copywritten material ban them or take further action....if sumbody wants to save multiple booty poppin clips from youtube they should have that right,the chick booty clappin ain't got no copyrights on that azz:mjpls:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Sounds about right to me...youtube doesn't do much to keep copywritten material off its website at all,they just don't want people to be able to save **** and not have to constantly come back to they site to watch FULL movies and Martin episodes...like they said,if u really worried about it make everybody who wants to view youtube have to register...then if u see them ripping stuff or puttin up copywritten material ban them or take further action....if sumbody wants to save multiple booty poppin clips from youtube they should have that right,the chick booty clappin ain't got no copyrights on that azz:mjpls:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Why does youtube even bother, new rip sites pop up every day.

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps
smh @ using sites

Everybody, listen closely, I'm bout to change your life.

JDownloader.

It's a free app. Google it, or click.
This shyt right here... It can download EVERYTHING.
And by everything, I mean it. Think of any downloadable material, this thing get it for you.

Load a youtube link, it offers you to download it, convert it to several formats, you can even pick quality.

Megaupload, mediafire, sharebee, rapidshare, any video site (redtube :shaq:) all that shyt works.

You don't have to mess around with waiting times, typing in codes, none of that.

Just copy the link, and the app automaticly downloads it for you.
Copy multiple links, it downloads everything.

And once again, its free, totally legal, never going to be fukked in the ass by Google.