Pro
Daps
Make a new account and get banned there too:yeshrug:

2k used to give in game techs for cursing

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Are rhey gonna charge you for those 7 days?

:pachaha: They not refunding shyt. I've heard of people that got their account bushed permanently for initiating a chargeback. If his payment info is on the account and set for renewal during his suspension they'll still take his money.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can’t believe y’all actually talk to nikkas while playing online. Unless you my partner in real life, I don’t wanna know or talk to you.

A few months ago my homeboy told me to join some club on FIFA and I was nikka for what? But he was like naw they got a whole squad and they cool. I’m like bet. So o have to get in a chat with these nikkas and these nikkas like befriend me and all this shyt. So I befriend these random ass nikkas. Now we playing FIFA and first off, these nikkas trash. But what make it worse is one of these nikkas be talking too much trying to be coach and shyt. Then, when I’m on the shyt with my homeboy, I’m being my regular self and shyt. These nerd ass nikkas was weird as fukk. I say hold up, let me go make a play real quick, and these safe ass nikkas get quiet like the police. And then, I think I these nikkas was from Canada smh

So I tell my homeboy these nikkas lame as hell, and I’m out. He like naw they just some nerds. So over the next few days, one of them start sending me and my homeboy invites and messages non stop. I had to unfriend all them nikkas. Then I got on my homie and was like nikka why you bring these nerds around smh.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been banned off psn like 3 times for hate speech. I remember cussing someone out and almost immediately they sent me a warning. Sony is not playing.

But fukk that shyt. p*ssy ass Gen z even making the internet censored. I love the wild wild west of Xbox live on the 360.