LOL So Sony Suspended Me From PSN For 7 Days For “Hate Speech”

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woke up this morning to an email saying my account’s been suspended for 7 days. I can’t log into PSN or anything. :what:

According to them I got banned for hate speech or some stupid shyt like that.:mjlol: Apparently shyt talking someone on 2K is hate speech? :what: I was playing this dude in 2K Saturday night and beat him by two points. Got matched up with him again and the bytch ass nikka kept spamming this same cheap ass play. I ended up going down by 10 points and ended up quitting. I pick a new team and end up matching with dude again and this clown sends me a message and before I can even respond he hops on the mic and starts talking all kinds of shyt. So we go back on forth on the mic for a few minutes and I eventually end up winning the game.

So you know I’m feeling myself a little :smugdraper:and end up sending him a few messages just regular “bytch ass nikkas” and “why you not talking all that shyt you was before:umad:”, no “hate speech” just two brehs shyt talking. :what: So I’m guessing this moist ass nikka went and reported me. This how nikkas are moving in 2023.:laff:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Did you consider that the mods of that chat can see chat messages or maybe they have an AI bot that scans sent messages for racial slurs or insensitive wording? Maybe the guy did not even have to say anything for them to suspend you. :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
end up sending him a few messages just regular “bytch ass nikkas”

using “nikkas” got you banned…I used to violate dudes in GTA lobbies which would get them heated enough to send me messages with curses in them…I’d then report the messages and include that my children saw the harsh words and were having difficulty wanting to play again online lmaoooooo…double L :mjlol: