LOL PAWG tries to swallow breh whole during kiss (SFW)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
407deb12d3994f92dff9813a3560078c.jpg

brenda got a baby and brenda barely got a brain...

daaaammmm shame point me to the white girls mayne
Shirt says catch the fever :pachaha:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Thats a far easier market than our own. We impose all sorts of silly rules on ourselves that nobody notices.

Pretty much nobody outside of the black community even cares what hariline you have. A few hispanics men are aware, but even their women dont care. To the general population cacs, asians, hispanics, arabs, natives, etc you might as well be bald as a black man , if you dont have an obvious fro or locs.
Yep. Outside of our community dudes aren't really expected to keep a hairline looking a certain way. I first really noticed it in elementary. It's whatever with other groups for the most part. I took this as a compliment personally. It's like you're expected to take the lead on hair presentation so why slouch?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't have to be A List. The fact is that he has status. Dude even has a Wikipedia page.

You really believe some random average looking coli breh is gonna bag a famous supermodel?

And as for you @Malcolmxxx_23 Eric Andre is pretty famous and he was YOUR example of "proximity >"
Their just regular women at the end of the day

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Isn’t she a divorcee with a kid?

He managed to pull a model without being a rapper or an athlete so that’s a W, but does her being a single mom cancel it out?

HE'S A KNOWN ACTOR.

HE DOES NOT REPRESENT THE AVERAGE BLACK MAN.

And y'all wonder why I'm constantly talking about this shyt.

The sooner y'all start telling the truth, the sooner I stop.
Here y'all go.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for letting me know who he is. I avoid those incel weirdos on here like the plague. Add that @Doomsday poster to the list as well.
:mjlol:nikka on my dikk ever since I asked him to produce photos/proof of the black women he fukks.

:mjlol:@Koba St is an incel who thinks simping online will make him manly enough to not get rejected when he goes outside.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
HE'S A KNOWN ACTOR.

HE DOES NOT REPRESENT THE AVERAGE BLACK MAN.

And y'all wonder why I'm constantly talking about this shyt.

The sooner y'all start telling the truth, the sooner I stop.

You should be put on a watchlist before your pusyless ugly ass shoots something up.

I hope to god your not white that increases the chances by 80%