LOL just got my test levels checked

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
How do you even get that taken care of?

you get a blood test from the doctor and if your test is low you get put on trt or you do things like lift weights and eat the correct foods to raise it up to an acceptable level. like i have a physical job and that is probably why mine is so high. i am constantly lifting and moving things for 5 days a week.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
you get a blood test from the doctor and if your test is low you get put on trt or you do things like lift weights and eat the correct foods to raise it up to an acceptable level. like i have a physical job and that is probably why mine is so high. i am constantly lifting and moving things for 5 days a week.

I thought TRT had a stigma of not being that safe long term. I guess if you not pursuing sex though it might be worth it for the overall quality of life improvement

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I thought TRT had a stigma of not being that safe long term. I guess if you not pursuing sex though it might be worth it for the overall quality of life improvement

don't know about all that and don't give a fukk. but that dude had like 500 test and wasn't even thirty yet. after 30 it starts to go down so he needs to do something. you don't have to do trt, you can do exercise and eat certain foods and it will raise it. like cholesterol or certain kinds of nuts, no homo. i think the exercise raises that shyt pretty high because my diet is terrible and i don't lift weights anymore yet my shyt was beyond the range of the lab. dudes just need to get active and get their diet right. i personally would only consider trt and getting shots and shyt as a last resort.