LOL @ diving in front of a bullet for a g/f

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
i watched one interview on pierce morgan or whatever son name is and this cac jumped off the balcony and left his seeds and his bytch to get bodied smh. im sory im not leaving my own to die. I would rather my children live then me. Ive lived a full life but the bytch.......

sory love you can be replaced, better yet cover me while I slide around this corner to the exit. ride with me or get rode over smut

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i watched one interview on pierce morgan or whatever son name is and this cac jumped off the balcony and left his seeds and his bytch to get bodied smh. im sory im not leaving my own to die. I would rather my children live then me. Ive lived a full life but the bytch.......

sory love you can be replaced, better yet cover me while I slide around this corner to the exit. ride with me or get rode over smut

I came in here just to post this. Ok I see what people are saying. IF SHE'S SOME NEW BROAD. But the mother of your kids. AND YOUR KIDS!!!! And yo just dip out on them like fukk it

Then some black dude seen the guy leave his family. He ran over and saved them (girl and kid). The boyfriend shows up to the hospital and proposed to her. I don't know if she said yes or what

Next thing they on the news, cause the news people want to introduce the girl to the black guy who saved them.......

We can all see where this story is going right?? Somebody bout to get some "you saved my life, fukk this nikka I'm with" type p*ssy

But yea. Unless we are deep in love. I will help you out by pulling your hand. That's it. I'm not jumping in front of no bullets on the 3rd date