Logitech to remotely brick all Harmony Link devices in March 2018

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm a Logitech homer and stock owner but I do not condone this nonsense.

I'm there with you. This shyt makes no sense. I fukking love Logitech. I have a wireless keyboard and trackball mouse for either place I sit in the mancave. It's that serious. Logitech better get this shyt straight.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
I bought the Harmony Hub and Smart Control or whatever it's called earlier this year. It was on sale at Best Buy. I am greatly underwhelmed and most of the setup for it is just confusing. I was hoping to sit down, let the device know what hardware I have and be on my way. Nah son, it don't work like that. And then when you do get setup, the shyt doesn't work half the time. If I switch to my PS4, the input will change, but the TV will go to the wrong input. If I want to switch back to my movie setup, shyt, sometimes the whole system will just turn off. It's just wildly erratic.
Ugh... It's you bruh. It's you.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Absolute bullshyt which is why I fully support piracy and hacking...

This is probably another Note7 type situation where you could block the update they're pushing to brick the hardware...So no big deal if you're tech savvy...

I still use my note7 they supposedly bricked in December...

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

This is probably another Note7 type situation where you could block the update they're pushing to brick the hardware...So no big deal if you're tech savvy...

HE STILL USES HIS TOO.

Gustavo_Face_Off_Gif.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what does piracy have to do about this? Hacking I can see but not piracy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wtf i have like 3 of these... :beli:
The hub or the link? I think the link is only compatible with smartphones. The hub can pair remotes and smartphones. I got 3 harmony hubs and I'll be pissed if they get remotely bricked so the company can sell me a newer product.