local weather

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:comeon: It's been cold here before you know this...even if it was only for 2 days:sadcam:

Preparedness

but you keep your winter clothes packed away for 363 days of the year...:umad::russ:

i just keep a jacket in the trunk. that's about as good as it gets as far as winter clothes for me.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
but you keep your winter clothes packed away for 363 days of the year...:umad::russ:

i just keep a jacket in the trunk. that's about as good as it gets as far as winter clothes for me.

:somebs: What do you wear when it gets cold like this upcoming weekend?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:somebs: What do you wear when it gets cold like this upcoming weekend?

bananarepublicwoolcashmerepeacoat_111907.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dallas area...freezing and snowing...

Heard this loud ass crack last night...went out this morning...big ass tree limb fell on this dude truck and shattered his windshield...:damn: dude has snow all over his front seat and dashboard :damn:...it's a silverado...looks like a 2010

He parked right up under this big fukking tree to :damn:

Luckily I parked on the other side with no trees:win:

Thinking about making a dunkin donuts run...the big n toasty breakfast sandwhich is the most slept on sandwhich in the world :whew:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Dallas area...freezing and snowing...

Heard this loud ass crack last night...went out this morning...big ass tree limb fell on this dude truck and shattered his windshield...:damn: dude has snow all over his front seat and dashboard :damn:...it's a silverado...looks like a 2010

He parked right up under this big fukking tree to :damn:

Luckily I parked on the other side with no trees:win:

Thinking about making a dunkin donuts run...the big n toasty breakfast sandwhich is the most slept on sandwhich in the world :whew:

How much snow you get? I got fam in Desoto, Grand Prairie & Arlington.. That's why I'm wondering.