lmao this spurs fan goes HAM

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
This guy is hilarious! I gotta subscribe to his youtube feed.

Dude hit the high notes while swingin' those moobs. A true soprano. It's over; the fat lady has sung. u_u

Thanks, OP.
*sends link to friends*

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:laff: This guy represents everything wrong with American sports fandom. A big fat hippo-framed fukk who probably can't run a 10th of a mile getting all emotional screaming and throwing shyt over his favorite team losing. It's okay to get caught up in the rah rah shyt, but once your team is eliminated you gotta be able to turn ot off and say fukk it. I'm proud of my team. Nobody thought they would do shyt this year, but they had the best record in the league, went on an epic win streak, and made it to the WCFs. They just ran into a team that they couldn't hide their average defense against and outscore like they did everyone else.

C/s bruh about Bonner. I have no idea why that bum is still on the roster.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This my man eatdatp*ssy445. The boy is too funny you should watch some of his other videos. Yea he's big but so what. Alotta yall nikkas unathletic as fukk anyway.

"OOH and mysteriously it's the same muhfukka that threw Tim Duncan out the game"
"How the fukk do you go on a 21-0 winning streak then you get muhfukkin ass KILLED 4 games, not 1, not 2, shieet nikka not even 3, 4 muthafukkin games"

:laff: :laff: :laff:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
He bet REAL cash, not just coli cash.
His loud "fukk!" at the 45 second mark nearly blew out my eardrums. That's mad disrespectful, yo. Morbidly obese newcomers tipped the SASpurs bandwagon clean over.
I like how HIGH his voice goes when he's upset. May have to subscribe to his youtube feed.

How can he be so dismissive of the efforts of the light-skinned Spurs players from Europe & Russia & etc?

Daps
Reppin
NY
every time a car went by i thought it was this fat fukk losing his breath