lmao student posts principals mugshot on instagram

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If he just put up the picture and left it alone the he might be okay but If the kid claimed that she was arrested for something that she wasn't arrested, for then she can definitely take legal action.

Slander (or something similar)
Emotional Distress (as a result of the lie)

She would need to provide evidence that the kid said those things though. I'm not a lawyer, I just watch Judge shows so this is more like an opinion.

not slander if its true and public record....can't sue for emotional distress if it was your fault. Long as the kid didn't lie i'd start a claim against the school.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
That principal looks young...

and she DRANKS TOO???...ummmmmm i'd HIT IT :youngsabo:

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/loca...osting-principals-mugshot/nXmBN/?nmredir=true

:mindblown:
She needs to be fired.

"And she was like, 'You said I got arrested for DUI.' And I was like, 'I think you got arrested for DUI,'" he said.

That's when Varner said the principal tried to get an officer to arrest him but the officer refused, so he was suspended.

The school system said Miller Brown was arrested in March after she missed a court date for a speeding ticket.

Administrators said Varner was suspended because he disrupted school by showing the picture to everyone and being belligerent to the principal when she confronted him.

Varner's mother, Nakesha Thomas, said that's not true. She said the suspension letter the principal wrote explains the real reason.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He said he doesn't know..he THINKS it might be DUI...he never said it was a fact...it was an a$$hole thing to do but he didn't do anything illegal...

People get cut up with machetes for less

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I would like to see the suspension letter. If he was going to play PI, he should have at least found and posted the real reason for the arrest.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He said he doesn't know..he THINKS it might be DUI...he never said it was a fact...it was an a$$hole thing to do but he didn't do anything illegal...

Its a defamation by implication terms...He used the MUG shot and then goes on to say it might be DUI? C'mon. The kid posted that mug shot in bad faith.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Its a defamation by implication terms...He used the MUG shot and then goes on to say it might be DUI? C'mon. The kid posted that mug shot in bad faith.

And if found the mugshot, I'm pretty sure he could have found the charges (they were probably listed under the picture). He knew what he was doing and he did it during school. She has to face consequences and so does he.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And if found the mugshot, I'm pretty sure he could have found the charges (they were probably listed under the picture). He knew what he was doing and he did it during school. She has to face consequences and so does he.

All true..the suspension is warranted.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
that lil fukka knew what he was doing , the principal should have given him a week & her superiors should have backed her up