lmao student posts principals mugshot on instagram

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KeAndre Varner, Georgia Student, Suspended After Posting Principal's Mug Shot To Instagram

KeAndre Varner, a Georgia high school student, was suspended for four days Monday after he posted a mug shot of his principal to Instagram.

s-KEANDRE-VARNER-large.jpg

:umad:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
How the student get suspended? It's public record. Stuff like this is actually why I don't post anything about me on here. There are devils on here that will expose some shyt.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I like this kid

On the essay section of the state's STAAR test, Birdine wrote "I have the TAKS test to study for, not this unneeded craziness," followed by the acronym "YOLO" (you only live once) and a smiley face emoticon.
:russ:

little4209

All Star
Daps
I hope they have a lawyer, it doesn't sound like the kid should've been suspended if the charges were true...the principal :umad:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
he then went on to say she was arrested for dui and spread it around his city/ her job

pretty flash suit in the avi bruh

He said he doesn't know..he THINKS it might be DUI...he never said it was a fact...it was an a$$hole thing to do but he didn't do anything illegal...

Daps
If he just put up the picture and left it alone the he might be okay but If the kid claimed that she was arrested for something that she wasn't arrested, for then she can definitely take legal action.

Slander (or something similar)
Emotional Distress (as a result of the lie)

She would need to provide evidence that the kid said those things though. I'm not a lawyer, I just watch Judge shows so this is more like an opinion.