TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
pic19.jpg

:dead:

this is the one i was talking about. this just smells bad.

dude was fukkin' some other p*ssy. had to be. those text messages are stretched out over a 3 month span.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
ok something is seriously not right. one of them shyts was from September to December. and its not like the nikka was texting everyday. you mean to tell me that no where inbetween that time frame that the broad didnt text the nikka back? or that he probably wasnt fukkin' with something else?

I feel like the girls are deleting their responses to make it seem like the dudes are on some stalker type shyt.....

This. That "lame lance" dude was creepy for keeping her number after activating her phone but judging by the ensuing texts she was either receptive or leading him on at one point.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This one girl I used to fukk is always putting the shyt dudes send her up on twitter. :lolbron: shyt is hilarious. I might add some of then later.

I really do think 90% of them are real though. Dudes who send out mass group texts probably don't take the time out to delete girls from group so they keep sending the same message.