LMAO Site with girls exposing thirsty nikkas. half of sohh might be on here

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread is hilarious!

for some reason I don't attract thirsty guys. Then again, I've always been one to put out a certain energy where guys know they need to come correct or don't come at all.

Idk why you fellas in here are mad. No one is disputing your so-called pimp game brehs so tone down the bravado:rolleyes:. If you aren't like these dudes, there's no use in getting worked up. Laugh and keep doing what works for you *shrug*

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
11919ty.jpg

2aes0tu.png

2ewjnl1.jpg

these 2 females?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Im looking at some of the twitters of the girls who submitted these screencaps and whats sad is none of them are above a 7.... Even average bytches get simped :laugh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Never compliment a girl unless you are in a relationship with her. NEVER!

Nah you can compliment her, just not on her physical features. Don't tell her she's beautiful, pretty, cute, none of that. Don't compliment her hair or eyes because that shyt could be fake. You gotta compliment something she actually has control of like her shoes or her earrings or her purse.

"I never even pay attention to women's shoes but I have to admit those are hot."

Don't compliment her shirt if it's low cut because that means you're looking at her titties.

Compliment an accessory or 2 and that's it! And no need to force it.