LMAO Pete Davidson buys retired Staten Island Ferry boat

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This is dope, I always wanted an retired NY public transportation vehicle :noah: There's an facebook group that collects retired transit buses from NYC & NJ :wow:

If I had could have one of each of these I'd be a happy man

EerZBV4X0AAxnMO.jpg

XdpA0DA.jpg

Holy shyt a red bird. I thought they dumped every single one in Maryland

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
While that ferry is out on the Hudson partying it up, Kanye will scuba to the boat like splinter cell, climb onto the ferry like the Hitman games and take out Pete.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Probably still cheaper than buying a building

this seems like a cool idea and no way they would be able to buy a buying in NYC, fix it up and magically turn a profit.

and they'd get fleeced on a lease in manhattan so why not take a chance on this.

I would imagine the ship I needs $200k in repairs easily and getting obsolete engine parts will be a bytch if they plan to operate it. who knows what else they need to put in to turn it into a venue and modernize it — those bathrooms are a mess. But it can be done.

Build some hype around this thing and take it up and down the east coast for a month at a time and have people flock to it just because its something "different"

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Yo imagine with all the black men's lives that went to shyt after messing with them Kardashians, Kim get with a white man and his career takes off :mjlol:

no cap bro lol.

i heard this nikka Pete, got a big big cock and shyt. So I’m guessing that’s what keeping Kim around. We all know she like them big hammers smh.