LMAO, Chicks Really Can't Handle Rejection Can They?

have you ever turned down p*ssy?

• yes, and she was cool about it. no biggie :manny:

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • yeah and she caught feelings. bytch tried to throw dirt on my name :laff:

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • :dahell: only feggits turn down p*ssy. I will fukk any p*ssy if i'm horny enough

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • yes, but i later regretted it..i'm such an idiot for turning her down :noah:

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • they catch feelings cuz most men don't have standards and will fukk anything that moves :snoop:

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • you see the true :demonic: side of these chicks when you reject them :heh:

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Damn I'm sorry breh

Didn't mean to offend
tumblr_lkv2cqjCqQ1qj9qhto1_500.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dwillhuh: Where'd you get that shirt though?
aaron lacrate is this bmore dj/designer who did a collab with the wire, or something, i dunno. i know people who were extras/fringe characters on the show so i went to a party they had where they were selling em for $4

$T2eC16VHJG!E9nm3p32QBQ!kjm0Fp!~~60_35.JPG

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aaron lacrate is this bmore dj/designer who did a collab with the wire, or something, i dunno. i know people who were extras/fringe characters on the show so i went to a party they had where they were selling em for $4

$T2eC16VHJG!E9nm3p32QBQ!kjm0Fp!~~60_35.JPG
:ohhh: that's actually a nice shirt but I bet it's Gildan :scusthov:. What extra/fringe characters did you know b? :lolbron:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
turned down this wildebeest a couple weeks ago after she served up the p*ssy on a silver platter. I could tell she caught feelings at the time but didn't realize how deep the wounds were. now I find out she started telling her circle of friends that I was gay knowing full well I'm trying to get with one of her friends. bytch is cockblocking me cause I didn't wanna fukk her ugly ass :smh: bytch is resorting to throwing dirt on my name? what part of the game is that :snoop:

bytches really can't handle rejection. they get hysterical and try to assassinate your character:dahell:

The go to thing females will say once you reject them, "he must be gay" :heh:

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:ohhh: that's actually a nice shirt but I bet it's Gildan :scusthov:. What extra/fringe characters did you know b? :lolbron:
naw it's milkcrate breh. got a HBO license stamp on the tag

cool with a lotta the corner boys/dudes in the pit/hamsterdam who had no lines. i dont know her well but donnette is a friend of many friends. chris the zombiemaster grew up in the apt building a block from away from my old crib.

david simon is from the town where i lived/now live again, if his extras werent from bmore, they were from there or the UMD acting classes, which is 20 mins away

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw it's milkcrate breh. got a HBO license stamp on the tag

cool with a lotta the corner boys/dudes in the pit/hamsterdam who had no lines. i dont know her well but donnette is a friend of many friends. chris the zombiemaster grew up in the apt building a block from away from my old crib.

:ehh: That's pretty cool.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Females often don't have an easy time getting themselves to take the first step so ya not reciprocating will generally make them feel a way it is what it is.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
you cant use smilies in polls now?:wtf:

this new coli is trash