LMAO, Chicks Really Can't Handle Rejection Can They?

have you ever turned down p*ssy?

• yes, and she was cool about it. no biggie :manny:

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • yeah and she caught feelings. bytch tried to throw dirt on my name :laff:

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • :dahell: only feggits turn down p*ssy. I will fukk any p*ssy if i'm horny enough

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • yes, but i later regretted it..i'm such an idiot for turning her down :noah:

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • they catch feelings cuz most men don't have standards and will fukk anything that moves :snoop:

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • you see the true :demonic: side of these chicks when you reject them :heh:

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
turned down this wildebeest a couple weeks ago after she served up the p*ssy on a silver platter. I could tell she caught feelings at the time but didn't realize how deep the wounds were. now I find out she started telling her circle of friends that I was gay knowing full well I'm trying to get with one of her friends. bytch is cockblocking me cause I didn't wanna fukk her ugly ass :smh: bytch is resorting to throwing dirt on my name? what part of the game is that :snoop:

bytches really can't handle rejection. they get hysterical and try to assassinate your character:dahell:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
yup and i'm glad i did turn down the azz.. a chick i work with was feeling me hard and buying me lunch and even bought me a christmas gift.. but i was hearing rumors about her being crazy and that other dudes who work for the company smashed... i kind of stop talking to her and damn chick went crazy telling people i'm crazy and the whole nine...

Then i come to find out she met some dude and move him into her house after about a month... u want to know the funny thing is?? the dude she moved in baby moma live right across the street from them :snoop:

semtex

:)
Daps
Negro, please. Every white chick who I've ever turned down (even the ones I had hit before) has reacted on some crazy shyt, women period can't handle rejection when they outright offer up the puss :stopitslime:
Stop bein so serious fam *slaps yo booty*

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
turned down this wildebeest a couple weeks ago after she served up the p*ssy on a silver platter. I could tell she caught feelings at the time but didn't realize how deep the wounds were. now I find out she started telling her circle of friends that I was gay knowing full well I'm trying to get with one of her friends. bytch is cockblocking me cause I didn't wanna fukk her ugly ass :smh: bytch is resorting to throwing dirt on my name? what part of the game is that :snoop:

bytches really can't handle rejection. they get hysterical and try to assassinate your character:dahell:
shyt sound so fukkin familiar my nikka

thats the type shyt bytches do when they hurt

1. They Say You Gay
2. They Say You Got a Little dikk
3. They Say You A Deadbeat Dad

shyt i done had a bytch create an imaginary scenario about me tryna get with a tranny

pC22aGQ.png

she posted this staged text conversation to try and defame my name

pC22aGQ.png

bytchs gonna do shyt bytches do tho

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

1. They Say You Gay

shyt i done had a bytch create an imaginary scenario about me tryna get with a tranny

we seriously don't care about your e-drama. shut that shyt up and let this thread cook

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Went through the effort of getting this one chick back to my room and then had to pump the brakes when she pulled those pants off. Cute as hell but that scent was unforgivable. She had a fit and started all sorts of rumors amongst her girls. :deadrose:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

1. They Say You Gay

pC22aGQ.png

pC22aGQ.png

'Imaginary' scenario AND 'staged' text conversation? :mjpls:
tumblr_mkbvs0wPPZ1qcps22o1_500.gif

You need more People