LL Cool J ''THE FORCE'' Discussion Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Very smooth Production from Tip and nice flip of the sample. I've always loved Q-Tip's production. I guess LL is finally going to drop after a Decade plus since his last album. It's like he picked up where he left off. His flow and delivery has always been solid. Ross and Joe complimented it well. But LL came really nice on this. Has that Sun going down cruisin down the highway in the summer vibe. Fire.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Not to mentioned the Dogg Pound album dropping, Quik/Problem's album coming out tomorrow, the Nas/Premier album later in the year, Erick Sermon album, and if what Daz & Kurupt said on Drink Champs is true, Dre/Snoop album.

Us old heads are gonna be bopping our heads all summer in Larry Holmes Gardens.
Speak for yourself, I ain’t trying to pull something or pinch a nerve, have me in a neck brace all summer

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not even gonna lie...first thing I thought. I doubt its the case but man when you hear it you REALLY hear it...

Dope beat, I like the concept but disappointed that Ross and Joe went in another direction lyrically. LL is talking about a type of hood dude, whether you want to call him a boss or not. And Ross and Joe are more on the brag rap shyt...which is fine, I just don't think it fit what LL was doing.

Ross did the same shyt on Accidental Murderers

Ruined the whole fukkin song

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Spirit of Cyrus (Featuring Snoop Dogg)
The FORCE
Saturday Night Special (Featuring Rick Ross and Fat Joe)
Black Code Suite (Featuring Sona Jobarteh)
Passion
Proclivities (Featuring Saweetie)
Post Modern
30 Decembers
Runnit Back
Huey In Da Chair (Featuring Busta Rhymes)
Basquiat Energy
Praise Him (Featuring Nas)
Murdergram Deux (Featuring Eminem)
The Vow (Featuring Mad Squablz, J-S.A.N.D., and Don Pablito)