LL Cool J: "If I hear one more terrible rap record I'm gonna have to do it to these meatballs"

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the terrible rappers fault tho...read the responses in this thread..thats the problem, the consumers today are either borderline retarded, cornballs, or have been conditioned to love corny sounding shyt. Shout out to Lil B and Riff Raff and them dudes for opening the "this is so bad i like it" lane, salute to Lil Yachty for carrying the torch, that autistic lane
Yachty is a great artist and would be a superstar if he didn't have such an awful voice

morris

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd: Meatballs in hiding world wide

Rewind the time turn back in panthers/We eat a GOAT :Banderas:

giphy.gif

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
He needs to squash that Canibus beef, apologize to the nikka, put him on a track or two, and give him some guest starring roles in that bullshyt CBS show.

Canibus was Quentin Miller'd before Quentin Miller.

He got gassed up, caught up in some political bullshyt, fukked over, and all the nikkas who gassed him up walked away.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He needs to squash that Canibus beef, apologize to the nikka, put him on a track or two, and give him some guest starring roles in that bullshyt CBS show.

Canibus was Quentin Miller'd before Quentin Miller.

He got gassed up, caught up in some political bullshyt, fukked over, and all the nikkas who gassed him up walked away.
They squashed it like a decade ago. LL brought him out on stage and everything.