Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Devil made her write all that shyt out. She owes him 3 more albums

She said she wants to motivate others. Motivate yourself and get in the gym

Exactly.

They own her for the next 5-7 years and she ain’t got enough motivation to pump out a ton of content in a year and a half. So she better get used to continuing to be a mascot.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Obviously she did it for attention lol. One thing that’s funny to me is how celebrities pay so much attention to the negative. They will climb past 20 positive comments and will reply to that one negative comment. They thrive off negative shyt cause it’s easy to take it and give yourself fake motivation. I knew she would do this.. She has a lot of fans, this was one of them “Like and comment if you still like me” posts you see on Facebook and shyt lol.
I think she was in her feelings and posted that mess and the label made her correct herself. A star saying “I quit” for the world to see is a problem for all the ppl invested in her and her career.

She gotta get her ass back on that stage until they tell her she can stop :mjlol:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I knew she was on some bullshyt when I read it.
just a plea for sympathy and attention.
A chick I follow on IG did the whole "I cannot continue. I'm leaving social media" boo -hoo tears shyt.
She was posting the very next day.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course she didn't quit.

What else is she going to do for a living?