Living next to Mexicans UN-appreciation

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
nikka im in couth central LA :pachaha:
The neighbord across the alley are all in one of those bands,every other week they havin partys with live performances,them mexican broads in skimpy short dresses tho :leon:

:noah:

I need a new one. It's been too long

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:noah:

I need a new one. It's been too long

Im part mex and i never get play from them bad mexican chicks dat be into that mexican cartel music,and those are always the big titty phat booty slutty dressin ones
They say cuz im not mexican enuff,and cant speak spanish well enuff :rudy:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:snoop:

Don't know about worst neighbors but yeah Mexicans do that shyt a lot. Up the block from where I live that shyt gets bumped hard.

Funny thing is if you understand the lyrics they're talking about shooting people, getting drunk, and running from the law. I could never get into it though :manny:

alot of people get clapped over norcorridos though.

man maybe because i speak spanish and im too busy actually trying to pull bytches at these parties it doesnt matter to me. them nikkas will let you in and let you drink.

them parties be based than a muthafukka

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I hate hearing my neighbors play tejano music all the time :russ: but I always turn up some ignant shyt when i pull off or drive in at 3 am

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
alot of people get clapped over norcorridos though.

man maybe because i speak spanish and im too busy actually trying to pull bytches at these parties it doesnt matter to me. them nikkas will let you in and let you drink.

them parties be based than a muthafukka

This,man do i love mexican salon parties,its a strait club scene,slutty bytches everhwhere,no entrance fee,endless liquor,and bytches are there to drink and dance,aint on that stuck up tip :beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I love that fukkin music, I don't know what it is.

That being said I realize the neighbors across the street haven't had one of those MAD LOUD parties with some one dude on the mic you can hear down the whole street.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This,man do i love mexican salon parties,its a strait club scene,slutty bytches everhwhere,no entrance fee,endless liquor,and bytches are there to drink and dance,aint on that stuck up tip :beli:

if a nikka dancin like this can pull bytches, then i have no excuses

this nikka rockin cowboy jackets, a shaved mullet and some pointy shoes

look at that boy cook

Last edited by a moderator: