Living in Miami and performing at K.O.D. appreciation thread

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
go to foxy ladies and for $5 them hoes tryna catch a nut on your thigh

man I got jammed up coming out of foxy ladies cuz I got into an argument with a cracker (my homegirl used to dance out there) it's a hole in the wall but the baddest stripper I ever pulled was out there mami from the bahamas 21 5'9 with the fattest ass nd lil titties with blonde wicks :takedat: she fukked with me for a couple weeks but I stopped talking to her cuz she just had a baby and her man was about to come out of jail (I aint tryna see :birdman: on some bullshyt)...

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
KOD is where its at, been there twice, real good times, second time I went one of my homies ended up paying 140.00 for a lap dance, he thought he was in love

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: god damn the fakkitry is strong with this one Im on my local hip-hop artist rags to riches life story steez and I performed for memorial day weekend with the out of towners before 2chainz and Jeezy sell the place out bricksquad djs and mmg was out there last night 2

fukk nikka you should've said that shyt then, everybody on here not from Miami. This ain't your facebook page :rudy:

I hear King of Diamonds and I think strippers, not concerts.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
fukk nikka you should've said that shyt then, everybody on here not from Miami. This ain't your facebook page :rudy:

I hear King of Diamonds and I think strippers, not concerts.

so you hear a nikka performing at a strip club and the first thing you think of is a old butterfly on the face compton blood booty popping fakkit shyt? you lost breh get your mind out the gutter too much jbo in your system.... we in here talking about hoes and tryna settle if miami got the best strip clubs in north america and you on that bullshyt :deadrose:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you hear a nikka performing at a strip club and the first thing you think of is a old butterfly on the face compton blood booty popping fakkit shyt? you lost breh get your mind out the gutter too much jbo in your system.... we in here talking about hoes and tryna settle if miami got the best strip clubs in north america and you on that bullshyt :deadrose:

So with your logic, you a homo for thinking about Gayme strippin' with those homo ass visuals...Stop it breh.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
:what: god damn the fakkitry is strong with this one Im on my local hip-hop artist rags to riches life story steez and I performed for memorial day weekend with the out of towners before 2chainz and Jeezy sell the place out bricksquad djs and mmg was out there last night 2

robb bank$$ ????????