Living in Miami and performing at K.O.D. appreciation thread

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
the greatest strip club in the woooooooorld!!!!! Im live as fukk right now but this is the K.O.D. appreciation thread fukk a Magic City this is hip-hops most important strip club unless u can name me different... all my Florida folk know theres others spots too (CoCos, Lex, Office, Bt's I see you) rep your local club brehsssss

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
the greatest strip club in the woooooooorld!!!!! Im live as fukk right now but this is the K.O.D. appreciation thread fukk a Magic City this is hip-hops most important strip club unless u can name me different... all my Florida folk know theres others spots too (CoCos, Lex, Office, Bt's I see you) rep your local club brehsssss

:dwillhuh:

Make that money boo, don't let the money make you...

:snoop:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Tootsie's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scarlett's > PT's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KOD

tootsies is for cacs that shyt is like a t.g.i fridays with strippers, pt's is cool but I got fuuuuucked up their one time and ended up walking like 3 miles drunk and arrested over some bullshyt ... never been to scarletts and k.o.d. is the shyt but them table dances be hurting pockets like a mufukka :snoop:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I remember going to peekaboos way back before it closed down, torn down and rebuilt

I stripper(female) went into the mens bathroom and was sitting on the urinal while on the phone having a covo

them hoes were so dirty

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I remember going to peekaboos way back before it closed down, torn down and rebuilt

I stripper(female) went into the mens bathroom and was sitting on the urinal while on the phone having a covo

them hoes were so dirty

Bet you were standing on the toilet in the next stall looking at her like :mjpls: