Livestreamers in Las Vegas harass a random couple and pull a gun.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Kick is the fukking worst.

Loved the ending at least.
kick is a perfect example of people being fukk ups , if you give someone an inch theyll take a mile

Kick was created to be a less strict twitch, its basically a perfect project that if you give people enough leeway, some will find a way to push it to its limits.

People go on there be racist, sexist and some even pdf's.. shyt crazy man. Kick has so much potential but its eventually going to need restrictions because people push that shyt to the limits all for clout

Long term Kick has a place in the streaming world but damn its really crazy how many degenerates are on there because they cant stream else where and when they get a chance to redeem their careers, or start a career, they instantly just go into full blown retard mode

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Could be staged.
people who think everything is staged are just as bad as people who cant tell an obvious skit from real life.. no man theirs really actual idiots out there like this..

Then this is grounds for a lawsuit....At least if it was staged it would be great entertainment instead of being a possible lawsuit that could have been avoided.

what part was great entertainment ? this entire thing was corny from start to finish

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Breh came back with the cops like
zeng-this-guy-right-here.gif

:mjlol:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
people who think everything is staged are just as bad as people who cant tell an obvious skit from real life.. no man theirs really actual idiots out there like this..

what part was great entertainment ? this entire thing was corny from start to finish

Every since The Balloon Boy Hoax of 2009 I question all viral videos that look suspect. I refuse to believe something that looks suspect is real until it is confirmed. Now if you wanna believe everything on face value that's your prerogative but not me.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can’t wait till government intervention kicks in and they all gotta register with their government names.

Then any clout chasing fakkit committing crimes live gets hit with a sentencing premium.

God I should’ve been a politician.
they already need to register with their full info as they are contracted workers of Kick to get paid from subscriptions. If they want donations, its usually through paypal, which also requires full info.

Idiot streamers just dont care.