Livestreamers in Las Vegas harass a random couple and pull a gun.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Yo why are young black streamers moving like crazy white boys out here. Every other day I see goofy bullshyt like this...

Edit:
then you got random commenter's talking about he should held the gurl hostage and fukked her in front of the dude she was with!?! Wtf is this????

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo why are young black streamers moving like crazy white boys out here. Every other day I see goofy bullshyt like this...

Edit:
then you got random commenter's talking about he should held the gurl hostage and fukked her in front of the dude she was with!?! Wtf is this????
The dude who pulled the gun is not Black. And kick is the kind of shythole platform that encourages a lot of these idiots.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Edit:

This phenomena of this young skill less barbara walters wannabes needs to stop today.

I have a feeling some of it is anti social mentality because this behavior gets them the notoriety that they seek

Daps
Could be staged.
Nah, I've been following the guy in the black shirt for years way back when he was on Twitch in Japan. He's chill when sober but is definitely an alcoholic and makes very costly mistakes when drunk.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Nah, I've been following the guy in the black shirt for years way back when he was on Twitch in Japan. He's chill when sober but is definitely an alcoholic and makes very costly mistakes when drunk.

Then this is grounds for a lawsuit....At least if it was staged it would be great entertainment instead of being a possible lawsuit that could have been avoided.