Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:ufdup::heh:

Are you negroes extra dumb tonite? Plaxico went to jail for having an unregistered gun in New York. His gun license didn't carry over into New York which is an automatic 3 1/2 years. Also this shyt was already expired in Florida. Him shooting himself was the icing on the cake. :merchant:

Anymore straw mans?

Geez instead of being online you dudes need to brush on the laws in your states before you get caught up. :manny:

Here goes this cac in to defend the racist justice system. I'm glad you feel good knowing your justice system will protect you and your cac bretheren, while at the same time locking blacks up for the smallest of infarctions. fukk you and the racist ass judicial system that infests this country.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
About to conjure up some energy and send it to all the brothers and sisters throughout america,
it's time we unleash all this high(crunk, negative) energy right back at them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Don't cry ms lady, get out and fight. Fight for our people and our rights. Fight for our future generations. Don't let this make you apathetic to the justice system and our plight. I've given the last 4 years of my life to the cause and won't stop. Let this be a beginning for you.

America is a lost cause breh.

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
This woman seems apathetic. This was just another job for the prosecution. No wonder they did such a poor job.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Here goes this cac in to defend the racist justice system. I'm glad you feel good knowing your justice system will protect you and your cac bretheren, while at the same time locking blacks up for the smallest of infarctions. fukk you and the racist ass judicial system that infests this country.

:heh:

Jump off a bridge you phaggot ass nygga. I'm black as midnight on elm. Being emotional and not understanding the law is counterproductive. Carrying an expired gun across state lines to a state you aren't registered in then shooting yourself in the leg? You deserve that time :ufdup: