Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
Reppin
CNN just said that it's not looking good for TM and the prosecutors. The jury might be leaning towards acquittal, and that it could be 1 or 2 jury holding out.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is a sharmuta? And she aint even respond to you...

You messing up my pimpin in here breh...

I never knew you was a playa hater Malc...but now i know and ima tell everybody

Google it

Not a hater

My the best looking peen win over her heart

Pause

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Gonna need Cacs and c00ns to stop bringing up the whole black on black crime angle as if we welcome violence and crimes in out community.

Im tired of white people downplaying this case. This isnt about black on black crime or blacks committing a crime. Cause in most of those cases you had a conviction and the family had closure. You didnt have the shooter, get thousands of dollars in Donations for defense, or get TV interviews with Far right media outlets saying its god's plan that he killed a young man in cold blood. Tell me have a black person got that type of acknowledgement for killing our own? Justice is need and you wanna know why?

Simple fact is if zimmerman walks it will be LEGALLY open season on all of black men. Not like how it is in the hood cause you cant kill a nikkas over drugs and get away with it. But some bored white guy can kill us and get away with it...legally. Just how zimmerman bend the law to his own will, it will give the green light to others to do so. A least a family can have some type of closure if a person is caught in a crime in the hood, but how would you feel if the shooter is on TV saying its god's will with the :smugbiden: on begging for money?