Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Other than her telling the important events of what happened over the phone.. the jury should look past all the other BS... At least I hope...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
she lost her credibility a long time ago breh, other than the phone logs..she is making a mockery out of the court system with her nonchalant attitude towards the defense and being flat out incoherent and uneducated. Who is going to believe her?

The non bigoted jurors.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Florida folks... is this chick a representation of the Haitian-American population? :weirdo:

she's half Dominican too :snoop:

Zimmerman back there freakin a black and mild like :smugfavre:

nikka went from looking terrified to lookin like he just finished getting some p*ssy

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:wtf: I'm starting to think the defense attorney is retarded...dude keeps asking the same questions over and over

If he can confuse her and make her change an answer, it goes against her credibility. That's all the defense plans to do this case.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
She hasn't been caught in a lie, has answered every question truthfully, and has given the same answer when asked the same question over again. She has displayed she really wanted no parts of this case so she isn't in it for star power, and her recollection of the phone call does not help Zimmerman in anyway.

So how exactly is she messing up the case? Her attidude? Her looks? None of that matters in this court of law. Only you "be on your best behavior for whitey" ass nikkas are bothered by this.

Its obvious she isn't the smartest of people but she hasn't done anything to help the defense here, and the longer they drag this out with getting nothing to help them out the worse it looks for them.

He just caught her lying.......about her age...

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She hasn't been caught in a lie, has answered every question truthfully, and has given the same answer when asked the same question over again. She has displayed she really wanted no parts of this case so she isn't in it for star power, and her recollection of the phone call does not help Zimmerman in anyway.

So how exactly is she messing up the case? Her attidude? Her looks? None of that matters in this court of law. Only you "be on your best behavior for whitey" ass nikkas are bothered by this.

Its obvious she isn't the smartest of people but she hasn't done anything to help the defense here, and the longer they drag this out with getting nothing to help them out the worse it looks for them.

When you got FIVE white women on a jury of six people, it matters. Don't kid yourself..

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
this girl has been rock solid in her story. I don't think she damaged Travon's chances at all.

I'm actually surprised that she didn't get tripped up :leon:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami