Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I mean she is a young girl, so she probably does not have much interaction with police outside of tv. Sooo, her saying the cops always go back and talk to the last person who spoke/seen victim alive makes sense. Its all the other stuff that makes her statement seem off but I understand what she meant.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Her snail-like mental capacity is actually working against the defense... Dude can't even build anything off of her because of the communication factor....

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
"she wanted to talk to my motha....for i could talk to her attorney"

:heh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I mean she is a young girl, so she probably does not have much interaction with police outside of tv. Sooo, her saying the cops always go back and talk to the last person who spoke/seen victim alive makes sense. Its all the other stuff that makes her statement seem off but I understand what she meant.

that's the thing. they keep trying to make the ethical/common-sense type arguments, but it's clear she's just not that knowledgeable about the world

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The only thing we can hope for now that that Zimmerman lives broke the rest of his life. That is the only petty victory we can get from this.

"Star Witness':snoop:

The hell were they thinking when they put this female up there?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

Correction: The police did NO investigation. Not until it became National news.

Well they did have an investigation with samples of the evidence packaging, the prosecution is also presenting their case based on evidence from the incident, but they initially made the decision not to charge George - which was wrong.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
this case is over.....she fukked it up big time. Zimmerman is probably laughing his ass off in his head. I understand she was a big witness but clearly the risk was too great. GG brehs, GG.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
this case is over.....she fukked it up big time. Zimmerman is probably laughing his ass off in his head. I understand she was a big witness but clearly the risk was too great. GG brehs, GG.

how did she mess up the case? her accent? her lisp? her "age"?