Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Another Indisputable fact is that Trayvon Martin was beating Zimmerman.

And my theory unlike yours and other Trayvon supporters is based not on emotions, but on the evidence and the eyewitness testimony. When you take the whole thing into account, the only logical conclusion is not guilty but I guess that's for the jury to decide.

Other indisputable facts:

He was in fact beaten.
His head was in fact hit against concrete.
Trayvon did in fact continue the assault even after John Good told him to stop
Trayvon was in fact on top of George Zimmerman.

None of that is speculation.

Someone in that situation can reasonably be in fear of their life and act in lawful self-defense. Self defense has been proven beyond reasonable doubt in my opinion. Anybody who looks at the evidence in its totality MUST come to this conclusion, otherwise you're basing your verdict on emotion, or some assumption.

Really? ... no, really?

Of course Trayvon would not have been sentenced to death had he survived and been charged with assaulting Zimmerman. Of ocurse not. But Zimmerman also has his right to defend himself. That Trayvon just happened to die is a thing apart. You cannot say that because a person who is charged with assault would not be sentenced to death, that a person cannot act in self defense unless it is a guarantee that the suspect will not die. How absurd is that?

Shut the fukk up troll and let that ether burn slow :bryan:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i i knew a lot of 17 Y/O nikkas calming up that knew how to throw hands that could mollywop some :flabbynsick: old nikka..

even tho we know a 17 y/o aint at his potential strength the hand speed difference alone would be a real problem for somebody that is :flabbynsick: . i think Zim Murdered Treyvon regardless but i could see his ass catching that fade from a 17 y/o nikka that actually know how to fight

Yea you can catch a fade but I doubt they could overpower you to a point that the only thing you can do is shoot them. In a fight for his life he should have been able to at least last for 2 minutes til the cops came.