Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how does a grown man get his ass beat by a 150 pound teenager?

Like really, how can't a MAN that's 207 not be able to throw a 153lb BOY that JUST TURNED 17 off him? I think when people feel they are in danger they get more strength some way to get out of the situation.

It's definitely possible Zimmerman took a dive and let TM hit him a couple times because he knew he could kill him after that.

i i knew a lot of 17 Y/O nikkas calming up that knew how to throw hands that could mollywop some :flabbynsick: old nikka..

even tho we know a 17 y/o aint at his potential strength the hand speed difference alone would be a real problem for somebody that is :flabbynsick: . i think Zim Murdered Treyvon regardless but i could see his ass catching that fade from a 17 y/o nikka that actually know how to fight

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Guy is not playing. :lawd:

Tweets
bob kealing ‏@bobkealing 4m
O'Mara tells me state has 42 minutes left. John Guy tells me he'll go until he's finished.
Expand

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Zimmerman should have spent his free time working out instead of getting fat

homie gonna be food if they put him in general pop

Nah. He is trying to seem as fat and harmless as possible.

He had the neo-nazi baldie when he shot T.M. Now he has a Mister Roger haircut and part.

Trying to look like a sad victim.

:camdonttrustit:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Defense didn't do as bad as they are making it seem in the thread... However, he still didn't do enough to beat the manslaughter charges in my opinion...