Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
19172tracymartin2.jpg

Just because a man wears a square and compass doesn't mean he's "in" with judges who might be masons themselves friend. :shaq:

He might not even be a real mason. :birdman:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
so you're saying Zimmerman's injuries were self inflicted?

And if so.... is there any real evidence of that?

@N*E*R*D

:wow:

I don't even know :yeshurg:

But I know when I've gotten into fights, your hands are at least swollen from the punching, even if it's just a little burn from hitting clothing.

There was no DNA on the kids body that belonged to Zimmerman, not even blood or skin under the fingernails.

If there's not even any of Zimmermans DNA on Trayvons person, how can one even reason that he was slamming dudes head on the ground and shyt?

Last edited by a moderator:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I don't even know :yeshurg:

But I know when I've gotten into fights, your hands are at least swollen from the punching, even if it's just a little burn from hitting clothing.

There was no DNA on the kids body that belonged to Zimmerman, not even blood or skin under the fingernails.

If there's not even any of Zimmermans DNA on Trayvons person, how can one even reason that he was slamming dudes head on the ground and shyt?

if he's grabbing his head and slamming it on the ground then it keeps his knuckles from getting damaged. Grabbing someones head doesn't get sh1t in ur fingernails, especially if ur gripping it like a basketball. If Trayvon was on top and the blood was on the back of zimmermans head then how would it get on Trayvon?

either way, Zimmerman caught the beats...

maybe he really felt his life was in danger or he had too much pride and couldn't let the lil dude walk away with a "W" and decided to just pop him

:manny:

if he walks, he'll have to either move out of the country or move to Mississippi or some sh1t where they love racist and kill black folks for sport.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
if he's grabbing his head and slamming it on the ground then it keeps his knuckles from getting damaged. Grabbing someones head doesn't get sh1t in ur fingernails, especially if ur gripping it like a basketball. If Trayvon was on top and the blood was on the back of zimmermans head then how would it get on Trayvon?

either way, Zimmerman caught the beats...

maybe he really felt his life was in danger or he had too much pride and couldn't let the lil dude walk away with a "W" and decided to just pop him

:manny:

if he walks, he'll have to either move out of the country or move to Mississippi or some sh1t where they love racist and kill black folks for sport.

Yeah but touching someone or gripping their body in some way atleast creates a situation where DNA can be transferred... Skin cells leave your body just by rubbing your arm...This is why they take wet swabs on the gun and all the other items like the fat bytch said she did when she was on the stand...

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I couldn't imagine what TM's parents are going thru, hearing these calls and seeing the pictures. :wow:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she could reconcile what she heard between the two and their argument and then after the incident when george admitted to the crime