Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
i cant believe im still watching this shyt. its fukken 7:30 :damn:

this judge bout to fukk around and pull an all nighter

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
BOwvSBLCMAAtiIx.jpg

Tell me when you find it :troll:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

More like, "you shot me". I look at Zimmerman and I want to fukking puke. He makes me sick with his fat, turkey hero sammich eating ass. All he had to do was leave that kid alone. At the worst, just call the cops and report (yet again) whatever you THINK you saw. I can understand if you caught the nicca in the act, or if he tried to rob you or assault an old woman. He profiled that kid, that's CLEAR. They got into it, Trayvon was laying hands and he murdered the kid. America is so divided, they would rather call this kid a thug, without even knowing his side of the story. All we are stuck with is this schmuck and defense theories and an pro Zimmerman jury that is glued to the nightly news. :scusthov:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I wish she'd tell everyone to shut up, make her ruling, and recess for the rest of the day. Damn, she must not have a man to go home to.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the animation they're talking about? I didn't know they were still going this late