Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
And this is confirmation, as if anyone needed it, that you're a racist scumbag looking to troll. GZ's story has been wildly inconsistent and implausible to say the least.

He first says that Tray jumped out of the bushes and surprised him...once that story began to take on water, he quickly switched it up, and said there werent any bushes around at all.

He states that during the confrontation, Tray was beating him, covering his mouth, slamming his head into the ground, and reaching for his gun simultaneously. A toddler should be able to see through such nonsense, never mind the fact that forensic evidence, and basic laws of nature, are in disagreement with such a supposed violent encounter. He also recounts this dialogue of Tray saying outlandish things like "you're gunna die", and "you shot me!", which seems ripped out of a cheesy B cop movie. He's clearly just throwing a sht story against the wall and seeing what sticks.

GZ claims that when Tray approached him he was very aggressive and wild, while GZ was calm and conciliatory. This doesnt match GZ's posture in the moments leading up to the confrontation when he was on the phone with dispatchers. He was cursing up a storm, and calling Tray every name in the book, while his own words, and the testimony of the girl Tray was on the phone with, describe a kid who was pretty intimidated and scared. We're supposed to believe that in an instant, Tray turned into a remorseless killer, while GZ was this meek and mild kitten. The guy with the loaded gun was "scared"...the kid with skittles minding his own business was the "killer".

More to that point, GZ claims he got out the car simply to retrieve the address, and that he was headed back to the car to wait for police, with no intentions of pursing Martin after the cops said cool it. He spoke with dispatchers for close to a minute after the cops said stop pursuing him, and he stated himself that Tray ran away from him....the confrontation didnt occur anywhere near his car, so you see how his story is making zero sense. He was still pursuing Tray, which supports the idea that GZ was a maniac bent on apprehending and doing harm to Tray, and not some well intentioned neighborhood watch guy.

I could go on and on, but we all know the deal with you and your ilk. As far as you personally, you are the racist troll Tom who seemingly spends all day every day, conjuring up ridiculously racist posts designed to incite us around here. Your Tom acct. had over 10,000 posts, and this one has about 2,000 in less than a month. You are a fcking loser, and you need to get kicked the fck out of here once and for all.

if we ever cross paths in life, i'm buying you a drink bruh :cheers:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No you lil dyckhead....you said: "I believe everything that came out of Zimmerman's mouth and there hasn't been any real evidence to suggest he was lying."

A principled argument about who was standing his ground is one thing....to say the above, is completely outrageous, given that GZ has been caught in provable lie, after provable lie. You're a piece of sht loser, and I dont have time for you. I'll let others deal with your bytch ass.

this is why I think he is either trolling or stupid. If you have been watching the live stream of the case, Zimmerman has been caught in Atleast 7 lies by my count while watching the case. AJ/Tom has t even been watching the case... Just being the contrarian in the thread because of the racial implications of the case.