Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
"i have no fact, i have no opinion" Im bout to start using that on here to start supporting off the wall statements :troll:

zOfzJzn.jpg

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
find it funny that these fukkin lawyers got the nerve to discredit and question what a man does for a living. He medical examines for a living nikka, this his livelihood...how u gonna questions his protocol/procedures.

This nikka forgot he went to law school, not med school. I swear watching this trial def raising my blood pressure :shaq2:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
find it funny that these fukkin lawyers got the nerve to discredit and question what a man does for a living. He medical examines for a living nikka, this his livelihood...how u gonna questions his protocol/procedures.

This nikka forgot he went to law school, not med school. I swear watching this trial def raising my blood pressure :shaq2:

A large reason why OJ got off was Furman's (sp?) professionalism was questioned by lawyers... :manny:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i never say height because the dead man cannot stand

whipped out that confuscious say on em

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i think i finally figured out the defense startgey,

- hope the prosecution does a bad job
- confuse the fukk out of everybody with irrelevant questions
- win case

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Yes, and the evidence suggests that what Zimmerman has said is bullshyt. His injuries were superficial and nowhere near life threatening and there was no blood on Trayvon's hands to corroborate his version of how the scuffle went.

Obviously we disagree Trayvon was in the wrong for getting the better of Zimmerman. That's why I said that there is no "but" or "except", he didn't do anything wrong. Learn to read and comprehend dumbfukk.

Blood isn't the only thing that contains DNA dummy. If Martin was indeed had his hands over Zimmerman's mouth attempting to smother him then there would certainly have been an exchange of skin cells on top of blood ad maybe saliva. That excuse about blood not flowing out of the nose because he was on his back doesn't fly either. He claimed that Trayvon ran up on him and punched while he was standing up, not while he was on his back. You'll offer up any bullshyt excuse to try and give credence to Zimmerman's bullshyt.

You don't have to just go off of what he says wen there's evidence that can help determine if he's telling the truth or not. You want to dismiss all of the evidence that says he's lying when he claims that he only shot Trayvon because he feared for his life, just to take his word for it. Why are you so hell bent in giving Zimmerman more than the benefit of the doubt after we know that he killed an innocent 17 year old? We all know that Martin was walking home minding his own business when Zimmerman profiled and followed him which instigated an altercation that led to the unarmed young man's death, yet you're trying to justify giving the killer more than the benefit of doubt.

Miss me with that "emotional" bullshyt. You're up here posting your opinions just like I am. It just happen to think that you're a disingenuous piece of shyt who's acting to try and justify injustice. You're not indifferent, you've clearly decided to sympathize with Zimmerman. You keep saying "all we have to go by is Zimmerman's word" which is a lie. There's plenty of evidence that can help a person of reasonable intelligence decide if Zimmerman's word is credible or not. You're just ignoring it because you WANT to believe Zimmerman.

I hope the n1gga gets off just to make u mad

:lupe: